Welcome Home :)
Well after a weekend full of moving, we are finally (mostly) unpacked in our new place. Since many family and friends have been asking, I decided to take pictures and blog about them for everyone to see our new place. Some of the colors are slightly off due to flash (ie our sofa/loveseat are actually chocolate brown) but it can atleast give everyone an idea of what our new place looks like :)
The Entryway









The view out the loft balcony

7 comments:
What a great looking place. Love love love the high ceiling and windows in your living room (green-eyed monster peeking through).
Oooh, very nice! I love yor bedroom set. I also love the high ceilings, gorgeous!
Love it all!! Great place!
Can't wait to see it later today
Very nice Jenn!! I love how your shoes are already unpacked :) :)
Very nice house!!
Oooo love how you have a loft area!
Post a Comment