Friday, May 23, 2008

Rock the Dress

Tonight I'm going to share a few more of the photos for Sarah's Anniversary Book. After seeing my wedding dress self-portraits, she was inspired to get back into her wedding dress and have some fun. Here are some of my favorites from that adventure :)

The best part of that day was the tourists who came up to get their picture taken with my "bride" :)











5 comments:

Callista May 23, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Oooh I really like number 6!

Jenn May 23, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

amazing photos:)

Anonymous May 23, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

The first one is so nice, I really like it! Great photos.

Jenn May 24, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

I LOVE the last one! What a creative idea!!

Theresa T May 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

They all look so great but I really love the last one of the ring on the shell.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP