Thursday, May 15, 2008

A book for Sarah

Well I can finally share about the project I have been working on the past couple of months. My awesome friend Sarah wanted to do something special for her second wedding anniversary and came up with the idea of doing a photo book for her husband of all the places that were important to him and to them as a couple. She enlisted my help to travel around to all of their favorite places and capture pictures of these places. She even let me get some of her. The book finally got finished and she gave it to her husband when they got back from an anniversary trip to Myrtle Beach. She tells me he was beyond excited with the finished product and I'm excited that I was able to play a small part in their history. Here are a couple of the hundreds of images I shot for them and I'll share a few more tomorrow :)






6 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

That's such a sweet gift! And the photos are unreal. The sky picture is to die for! Amazing!

Alycia Hildebrand May 16, 2008 at 1:43 AM  

Gret gift idea! I LOVE the 2nd shot! Great job!!

Jenn May 16, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

GORGEOUS colours Jenn!

jillian May 16, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

Aweeee that's so sweet. I absolutely love the holding hand ones with her green bag!

Callista May 20, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

What a sweet gift! Great pictures can't wait to see more :D

Theresa T May 20, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

That is such a great idea. Glad that it was so well received.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP