Monday, May 12, 2008

Smoke Stacks

It's been a week full of staggering highs and bottomless lows but I'm hoping once we get moved into our new apartment this weekend things will start to look up. I could recount all the craziness here but you wouldn't even believe it all if I told ya so we'll just move on to more important things.

You know it's been too long since you updated your blog when you start getting emails reminding you to ;)

This week's contest theme is books so when we went out to Mother's Day dinner with my family last night and the menus came in these cool metal printing plate booklike folders, I thanked my lucky stars I had my camera with me.






1 comments:

Anonymous May 12, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

Love the book pictures, very unique!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP