Tuesday, March 11, 2008

green with envy

here's one of the shots I snagged on Sunday while I was watching Alex play pick up soccer. Surprisingly enough, I didn't actually take any of the boys playing.... well if you know me maybe it isn't suprising.... sports aren't really my thing. I definitely couldn't tell you the score. I can tell you they almost lost the ball a couple of times when they kicked it into the Reedy River. I can also tell you we almost missed it cause we didn't get all of our clocks turned ahead... And Alex would like to share that his body is killing him today after chasing after a soccerball for 2 hours.


6 comments:

The Way She Thinks March 11, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Now that's an interesting picture. Interesting plant, too.

Jenn March 11, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Beautiful as always Jenn.... :)
I wonder how long it'll be until we can see anything green....

Jenn March 11, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

PS. I just noticed the title of your post today; you're darn right we're green with envy!! :) :)

Theresa T March 11, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Beautiful.

M.R. March 11, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

soccer & flowers.
oh how I'm coveting the spring!

Katherine March 11, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

This is really pretty, I would have done the same thing at the game.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP