Monday, March 10, 2008

I wanna be a rockstar...

I'm so far behind in blogging about my life... sigh! I'm currently blogging about Friday. One of Alex's coworkers is in a band and they were playing at 356 in Clemson on Friday night so we went to check them out. The band was awesome and we had a great time. Here is one of my shots of them playing. It really emphasizes a weakness of my poor point and shoot. There's a lot of noise because i wanted a high iso so i could have a faster shutter speed. I did discover a new use for empty beer bottles though - they make halfway decent tripods in a pinch :)



2 comments:

vivi's mom March 10, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

I actually like the effect it gives with the warm glowy feeling. Nice shot!

Jenn March 10, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Agreed! I don't think it's that bad at all :)
Great idea with the bottle tripods!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP