when life hands you lemons....
make barbeque sauce?
Living in the south has definitely become an experience. Alex has become obsessed with barbeque. I'm not joking even a little bit. A lot of the "must go to" restaurants have specialized in southern bbq. Well a few weeks ago we came across this recipe for Porkchop Barbeque where you make your own bbq sauce. Well it's one of his new favorite foods and tonight he was practically begging for it - and of course enough for leftovers. One of the ingredients in the sauce is a slice of lemon. Since this week's theme is yellow, I had to grab my camera. Here's what I came up with, but I'm still not sure either of these are the one.... and I'm running out of time.

4 comments:
I Love the color of the first picture! You really captured the color of the lemon!
I love the second one! I almost submitted a lemon shot to the contest too :)
Man they gave me the "ooo sour" chills and I didn't even eat them!
I love the first one, I think its men everywhere who have a thing for BBQ!
Post a Comment