Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sixteen Candles

+ 10. For some reason, turning 26 bothered me more than turning 25. I've now entered the "mature adult" half of the 20s. It's crazy, seeing as apparently 40 is the new 20 according to Rachael Ray and Oprah.

My birthday was great though! Alex learned how to make a cake and it turned out moist and delicious. He suprised me with the lens I've been drooling over for months (50 1.4) and we went to dinner at a great Italian place.

Here's the fabulous cake, taken with my new lens!

4 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand September 28, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

The cake looks yummy!! That lense is a great lense!!! i use my all the time!!

Jenn September 28, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

YUM-O :)

3treescreations@gmail.com September 30, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Delish!! I also turned 16 + 10 + 6 this year LOL!

Theresa T October 3, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Lucky girl! Man-made cake and a lens. Nice!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP