Homeward bound
This weeks theme is Autumn Day but I've only seen a few glimpses of fall here so far and it's been quite hectic the past little bit, so I haven't really had a chance to get out and take any photos. I was lucky enough to have some great fall photos from last fall, so that's what I'm sharing today. A warm, late fall morning in my parents backyard near the apple tree.
It's also fitting because this time next week, I'll be home enjoying a similiar view! We're leaving Saturday, and we're looking forward to Alex's parents arriving tomorrow for a visit for the rest of the week. If I don't make it back to blog in the next few days, I will hopefully have something to blog when I get to NS. There's a lot going on while I'm home, including a wedding, 2 adorable babies, a pregnancy, and a ton of great friends and family, so I promise lots of great shots in the coming weeks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment