Monday, June 2, 2008

Just Ducky

Today was another gorgeous day in paradise as Alex likes to say, so we decided to go for a walk through Falls Park after dinner. I was hoping to find my inspiration for this week's theme of "Past and Present", and though I was inspired, the perfect shot didn't happen. However, I did come across the most adorable baby duck playing in the Reedy River...








8 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand June 2, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

Awww...Super Cute!!!

Candice June 2, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

What a great set of shots- he is too cute for words!

3treescreations@gmail.com June 2, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Love it!!!!!!

Sondra June 2, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

OOOOooohhh!! I want him, I want him, I want him!!

M.R. June 2, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

I want to touch him!
He looks so snuggly

Jenn June 3, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Awe...total cuteness!!
I don't know what it is about the first one but it's absolutely perfect! I love the fuzzy-ness!

Anonymous June 4, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

That duckling is so cute!

Theresa T June 16, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Too cute-so soft and fluffy looking.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP