Tuesday, June 3, 2008

happy hydrangeas

I love flowers, as you've probably noticed. Hydrangeas have a special place in my heart. Alex and I bought a beautiful one two years ago at the Downtown Greenville Farmer's Market one Saturday. It was our first plant. Unfortunately, I am a plant killer. I had strong hopes for our first plant but 3 weeks later it was dead. Since then, we have successfully killed a thyme plant and a rosemary plant... the rosemary plant bit the dust a mere 5 days after we bought it....

I hope this isn't a sign for things to come ;)



4 comments:

Anonymous June 3, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

As a fellow plant-killer, I feel your pain! I love the photo though, the colours are gorgeous!

Alycia Hildebrand June 3, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

So pretty!! I love hydrangeas!

Jenn June 3, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Lots of people kill hydrangeas Jenn, so don't beat yourself up about it too much....tee hee...I love the simple elegance of these flowers and the colour is so soft yet bold at the same time!

Theresa T June 16, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Love hydrageas too. My Oma and Opa used to have huge ones (about 2/3-3/4 of a story high) on either side of the stairs going up to the veranda. It was neat because they made one of them blue and one of them pink.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP