Tuesday, April 8, 2008

zoolander

Since this weeks theme was animals, when we drove past a sign for the Nashville Zoo, I convinced Alex to take me to the zoo before we headed home. I had a lot of fun.... I don't think he enjoyed it quite as much. I'm so lucky that I married a patient man!

I loved the Hyacinth Maccaw. Such a vibrant blue color!
Hanging around...

And that's the truth!
This would've been an awesome shot for textures week.

Camel toe...
Alpacca love
Pucker up!
Got your goat!

The most vibrant duck ever!

afrobird


And this was my favorite animal at the nashville zoo! She said and posed the whole time we were there. What a beautiful cat!


10 comments:

Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Wow, beautiful pictures! LOL @ camel toe!

I love the last picture of the leopard (I think? linx?), she is beautiful.

Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Great pictures!! I love zoos and the animals contained within them. The afrobird is my favorite!

vivi's mom April 9, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

Hey I think I saw the same type of duck as you! They are so brilliantly coloured eh! Great pics!

Jenn April 9, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

As always, you leave me struggling to pick a favourite!! I have a thing for meerkats so I particularly love that one. Elephant bum and camel toe...she has a sense of humour too :) :)

Jenn April 10, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

i love love love the blue, that is an amazing shot!

Lorelei April 10, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Fantastic pictures. And the cat is just gorgeous!

M.R. April 11, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

these are ALL awesome!!!
I love that elephant but!

Theresa T April 11, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Wow! Love the blue parrots.

Sondra April 12, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

I agree! That elephant tushie would have be awesome for the texture contest!

The last pic is awesome!

Pam April 13, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

LOL I love the camel toe!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP