Had myself a Big & Rich time!
We're back from Nashville and exhausted but I had to come on and let everyone know we survived Music City. One of my favorite songs about Nashville is Big & Rich's Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy, so when the opportunity to get a shot "ridin' up and down Broadway on my old studly Roy..." I couldn't pass it up.
Okay.... so there are more like this one waiting to be uncovered.... along with some other fun shots of the city but they'll have to wait till tomorrow cause we just spent the last 6 hours in the car, driving through 3 different states in a rain storm and I don't have the attention span to load any more pics tonight.
It was a great trip though and we're already planning our next trip to see the things we didn't get to see this time :)
1 comments:
Great shot Jenn! I love how you can see the great architecture in the background and yet the horse is still the primary focus!
Great job!
Post a Comment