Have I mentioned I love flowering trees?
I love them too and can't wait for them to start blooming here!!I really like them both; in fact, I'm quite intrigued by the second one. It almost looks like an orchid...or a lady slipper...but I doubt that's the case....
I love the colours of the first one. So soft and pretty :)
The hot pink colour is great. It really stands out as it is such a contrast to the rest of the photo.
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network
Back to TOP
3 comments:
I love them too and can't wait for them to start blooming here!!
I really like them both; in fact, I'm quite intrigued by the second one. It almost looks like an orchid...or a lady slipper...but I doubt that's the case....
I love the colours of the first one. So soft and pretty :)
The hot pink colour is great. It really stands out as it is such a contrast to the rest of the photo.
Post a Comment