Monday, March 31, 2008

metallurgical

Here is some of the metal we found yesterday on our walk. Not sure which one, if any, I'll put in the contest though.

A new shot of the mice on main


The textured metal sculpture by the Poinsett Plaza


Alex's favorite - steel rebar poking through a busted concrete wall.


A very cool blue pipe :)



Cool perspective on a fire alarm/sprinkler system


I love the cool sewar drains in this city. Especially once they start to rust.


A mystery shot.


Love the perspective on the fire hydrant :)



4 comments:

Jenn March 31, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

You always have such wonderful perspective Jenn. Any of those would make fantastic contest entries!!

Alycia Hildebrand April 1, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

Love them all! You have a hard decision ahead of you!

Nadia April 1, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Great shots, Jenn. I agree, you always have such amazing perspective. I love them all!

Theresa T April 1, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

I love the last one-the colour and the flaking paint are great.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP