Monday, March 3, 2008

Textures for Jenn

Today's post is for Jenn because she got me out of the apartment to shoot today! I'm so glad I did too because it was beautiful out and I got some great shots :)










6 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand March 3, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

Great shots Jenn!! I LOVE the first one!

Jenn March 3, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Worth getting out of your jammies for huh?? *wink wink*
Jenn - as always, they're gorgeous and I bet you'll have a hard time deciding which to enter in this week's contest!
Please, do tell what the last one is! It's intriguing, beautiful and totally scary all at once!!
Love all the colours today!

Jenn M March 3, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

:) Yes i have no idea which one i'm gonna use!! Maybe the last one?

It's actually algae (i think?) growing off one of the rocks in a little waterfall (man made) by the pool :) I loved how it was bubbly and bright green!

vivi's mom March 3, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Love the last one! It is so cool!!!

Theresa T March 4, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

The colour in the last one looks great. I really like the shot of the rusty grate.

Jennifer Rinaldi March 8, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

I completely love the 1st, 2nd and 3rd shot! the colors are just great in 2 & 3!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP