and other textures I found in the park on Sunday :)
Ah-ha! Someone else with dafodils out. I love the last one but I can't figure out what it is.
Very nice texture shots!! I love the grass! Oh how I miss grass!
wow. these are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!p.s. what font do you use for your name label?
:) Theresa - I know! I was so excited when we saw them in the park!! Kim - if it makes you feel better, the grass is still patchy.... some green, some pale golden strawlike texture...Misty - thanks, it's lainey day :)
You take amazing pictures! I'm so envious of people with that talent!!!
I adore the last one and, like Kim, am coveting your green green grass!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Ah-ha! Someone else with dafodils out. I love the last one but I can't figure out what it is.
Very nice texture shots!! I love the grass! Oh how I miss grass!
wow. these are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
p.s. what font do you use for your name label?
:) Theresa - I know! I was so excited when we saw them in the park!!
Kim - if it makes you feel better, the grass is still patchy.... some green, some pale golden strawlike texture...
Misty - thanks, it's lainey day :)
You take amazing pictures! I'm so envious of people with that talent!!!
I adore the last one and, like Kim, am coveting your green green grass!
Post a Comment