Friday, March 28, 2008

the pier - take 2

Since you gals loved the pier - I thought I'd share it from a different perspective :)



7 comments:

Theresa T March 28, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

Love it!

I have a shot that I took in the summer of the underside of a pier too-but yours looks better than mine!

Alycia Hildebrand March 29, 2008 at 2:37 AM  

Love it! Great shot Jenn!

vivi's mom March 29, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

Love it!

Pam March 29, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Great picture :)

Jenn March 29, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Beautiful!

Nadia March 30, 2008 at 10:58 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nadia March 30, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Jenn, its just beautiful. I love it! Great job!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP