Thursday, February 21, 2008

lUnAr EcLiPsE

Tonight there was a lunar eclipse and boy did that bring back memories. This time last year, my girls and I headed up to the Look Off to watch one together. It was a great time and boy do I miss my girls! Now we're all spread out in different cities, in different provinces, and different countries. After American Idol, I dragged Alex outside to see what we could capture with my camera. My moon shots definitely turned out better than last year but last year was definitely an amazing time.




Here was our vantage point - too cold for a swim but a nice backdrop nonetheless. I was so psyched to discover that the longer the exposure the better star flare from the lights :) Unfortunately the long exposures killed my batteries quickly :(


5 comments:

Jenn February 21, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Nice work Jenn! I had to sacrifice Idol in order to get some shots!!

Alycia Hildebrand February 21, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Love the shots! I love how you captured the stars too!!

vivi's mom February 21, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Love the moon shot! Its so red, its amazing.

I also love the stary lights.

Theresa T February 25, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Love the red colour on the first one. Great shots!

Jenn February 27, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

awesome shot

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP