Wednesday, January 16, 2008

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Well, snow has hit the upstate! Tonight Alex and I headed to the grocery store to pick up some rolls to go with the beef stew we had for supper and it was starting just as we were leaving the apartment. It was actually kind of exciting. LOL. About an hour ago, I went out on our patio to see if it was sticking and grab a couple of pics for everyone. Hopefully it'll still be there in the morning and I can grab some daylight shots as well. :)






4 comments:

Theresa T January 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

Love the close-ups with the dusting of snow.

Carol-Ann January 17, 2008 at 2:39 AM  

so lucky!
i love how the snow looks soooo fluffy!

Jenn January 17, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Why can't I make snow look so good in a photo??? lol
Great pics Jenn! And to think you thought you might be rid of the white stuff....

Jenn M January 17, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

:) thanks girls! haha i did think I was done with winter and snow - at least for this year LOL

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP