late afternoon glow
Yesterday Alex and I went for a nice late afternoon walk through Falls Park as the sun was setting. I love this time of day... when the sun is setting and the light is so warm. These shots were both taken on our way to the park and have a few from the park that are possiblities for the challenge but I'm still trying to decide which one's best.... so this is just a preview :)

5 comments:
I love the colour of the sky!
i love that second one!
so warm!
I love the sun rays! Is that a special effect or can you achieve that with just the camera?
My favorite time of day!
:) thanks girls!
Kim - the rays are just an in camera thing. I have no idea how I get them when they do appear - just if the sun is right and low in the sky they will come sometimes :)
Post a Comment