Saturday, November 3, 2007

It's the calm before the storm....

My pics are late again today :S Sorry!! It's 12:24 here and post-tropical storm Noel should be hitting here tomorrow. I had been planning to go watch the football game between Acadia (my alma mater) and St. FX but now i'm thinking twice about it. Up to 50mm of rains and winds close to hurricane strength? No thanks. I've gone to football in the sun, the rain, the wind... even the snow.... but I'll pass on a post-tropical storm.

My pictures from today span from when I was leaving for work until after sunset. I love warm early morning and late day sun. It's so warm and casts great light on things. Today my pictures are on light. #3 was taken from my car just after the sun passed the horizon. We were on our way to see a musical called Children of Eden. I wanted to stop and get out of the car to shoot but we didn't have time. The image is blurred due to low light and the moving car on a bumpy back road - but there's something about it that i love anyway. The texture, the feeling... something.





3 comments:

Janny A. November 3, 2007 at 12:56 AM  

Ooh!!! I LOVE the picture too!! It has something... like you, I can't put my picture on it, but it's amazing!! I'd love to see it on a canvas on top of my bedroom wall where are bed is! Would look stunning!

Great shots! :)

Pam November 3, 2007 at 7:05 PM  

I love the second last picture. Love the colors!

Lorelei November 3, 2007 at 8:38 PM  

I think they're all great shots but that second to last one is absolutely amazing. Love it!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP