Saturday, November 3, 2007

Blame it on the rain....

Well Noel's wind and rains started to hit here late this afternoon while I was out on a walk. The first picture is obviously water droplets on a bare tree branch. Before I got home, I met my parents on their way to check on my grandparents. Apparently they had left their big storm flashlight at the cottage and gone down to the beach to get it. So off we went to the beach. The last 2 pictures are of the waves on the Northumberland Strait around 4:45. They may not seem high compared with regular ocean water but it's not typical for us to get big waves since we're buffered by PEI.




3 comments:

Lorelei November 3, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

This time it's the first picture that catches my eye and holds it. I love those drops of water just hanging on the branch like that, suspended in time. Beautiful shot!

I also really like the lighthouse shot... I think it's a great perspective.

Carol-Ann November 4, 2007 at 3:42 AM  

So beautiful!
It's so awesome to have something like that right in your backyard!
Great shots!

Callista November 5, 2007 at 1:08 AM  

I too love the drops and lighthouse! Reminds me of the east coast...which is always a pleasant memory!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP