Saturday, November 10, 2007

Come away with me and we'll kiss on a mountain top...

Today is a special day. One year ago today, Alex proposed. Its a day I knew was coming (we'd been dating over 5 years at that point and I knew he had the ring), but it was still a surprise. I really didn't think he was coming up to visit that weekend. The weather was beautiful - much nicer than it is today or most weekends in November here in Nova Scotia.

Today isn't quite how I pictured it would be though. One year later I expected to have my paperwork approved, to be married and living in the South with Alex. I'm still waiting for those things to happen but the end is in sight - I should have my papers in a few weeks, I'm moving on December 29th and getting married January 4th. Finally! It's been a long, hard year and I can't wait to finally be together again! 6 weeks till he's here for Christmas!

My first picture is my shot taken today - pretty good for a point and shoot if I say so myself. The second are two pictures from last year - when we got engaged.



3 comments:

Sondra November 11, 2007 at 12:01 AM  

Wowza Jenn, that ring!!! FH and I went and bought our wedding bands tonight. Even though we won't need them til next summer. It makes me want to elope so I can wear it.

Theresa T November 11, 2007 at 12:43 AM  

I agree! That's a lot of bling!

Lorelei November 12, 2007 at 2:00 AM  

Your ring is gorgeous, Jenn!

And congratulations on your upcoming move and on the wedding!!

I love the e-pics. Great shots!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP