Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Frosty Mornings

This morning we woke up to a frost... not uncommon for this time of year in Nova Scotia - or even the first time this season. However, this morning was probably the coldest we've had so far. Cold enough that I brought out a hat and mittens to wear to work. There were even rumors of a few flurries this morning, but I didn't get to see them.


As much as the cold temperatures had me wishing I was already down in South Carolina, I was inspired by the frost on our car windows this morning. I love pictures with texture, and I really like the frosty texture in this one.

3 comments:

Sondra October 30, 2007 at 10:04 PM  

Very Purrty! It WAS cold today. Charlottetown had snow I guess. Glad it didn't hit here though, (I live in N.S too). Not till after Halloween at least.

Carol-Ann October 31, 2007 at 1:43 AM  

brrrrrrr

yay for mild BC weather :P

M.R. October 31, 2007 at 2:35 AM  

that is so pretty!!! You are good that this texture thing.

I was in awe over the gorgeous colours of your sidewalks.

Honestly, everything in Edmonton is concrete grey and straw beige.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP