All Hallow's Eve
Well, today is one of those days you either love or hate. I know some people who it's their favorite holiday, and others who absolutely despise it. Personally i have a love/hate relationship with it. I don't like dressing up in costumes in general... i feel awkard and "not myself" which i guess is the point of a costume - but like the title of my blog - i like to just be myself. BUT - i love candy. Thus the love/hate relationship.
Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took tonight.




and one last shot... this one isn't really halloween related - it's this basket of old, withered, rotting apples from our tree.... as gross as it sounds, i was enjoying the texture - something you will likely hear a lot from me....

3 comments:
I love the empty candy wrapper one. Although the pile would be a lot bigger if it was mine :)
My eyes just kept getting drawn to the pumpkin seeds. The texture of the seasoning in the seeds on the smooth surface just captured my eye.
Love them!!! Those Pumpkin seeds looked yummy! :) And those apples really do look amazing in the picture, as in the texture, not in yumminess factor!
Post a Comment