baby love
Here's my third blog post for cans for comments. Today I had the opportunity to take some pictures for a friend's baby. She wasn't too happy with us, but in the end, the pictures turned out pretty great. She's so beautiful, just like her mom.

8 comments:
I love little baby hands. So precious!
What a beautiful baby.These pictures remind me of you when you were a baby.
She's sooooo precious!
Maybe this can-comment can be for some baby food :)
Thanks for the great comments everyone!!! Excellent idea Carol-Ann!! :)
Oh the preciousness!!
With this comment may I suggest some formula be donated. It's always a needed item at food banks.
Such sweet photos! One more can for you ;)
baby food is a real shortage at the foodbanks they were thrilled when we brought in cans of formula.
can't wait to see the rest of the photos from the shoot - these are great even if she wasn't cooperating
Sleeping babies always make me smile :)
Post a Comment