Monday, November 30, 2009

Tis the Season....

I'm writing my first blog post of the cans for comments drive a few hours early, because I'm not going to be home tomorrow to blog. I'm heading to work with Alex tomorrow, so I can do some Christmas shopping in West Leb and then we're taking in the Darmouth/UVM basketball game after work and staying overnight with our friend Josh. I promise to be back on Tuesday, hopefully with some shots from the game and the Green Mountains.

For tonight, I leave you with a couple of shots for this weeks theme: 'Tis the Season.





9 comments:

Kenzie Prudhomme November 30, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

I LOVE your pics :) Gorgeous all the time. Yay for Cans!!!!

Dad December 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Hi Jenn:
Very artistic use of light in your wreath photo. Nice job!!

Mom December 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

I really like the picture you took at the dance festival.The lighting was great on the Christmas photos.

MerryPhotoProps December 1, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

What a beautiful house! Here's one more can.

Marianne December 2, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

Gorgeous! It's amazing how many people already have their decorations up.

Anonymous December 4, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

aaaawe i love christmas!

Anonymous December 6, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

You truly have talent my friend. I love how you captured the wreath!

Unknown December 6, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Beautiful work !

Rachael December 6, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

this is one of my favorite photos you have taken

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP