Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mt Hoar

Two weeks ago, I hiked up Mt Hoar with a few awesome women and we had a great time! The view is incredible for a fairly easy hike, and it was definitely worth it. I loaded up my Shootsac with some hiking essentials and prayed the rain would hold off. It was super humid on the way up but the sun came out as we got near the top and burned off most of the haze.

My shootsac, mostly packed....


See how hazy it was??


I really love the vintagey-postcard feel to this one


The ever beautiful Lake Willoughby


A different view of the lake


Cool rolling hills


And one last view of the lake

2 comments:

Jenn July 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

So beautiful Jenn! They make me happy just looking at them :)

3treescreations@gmail.com July 11, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

You must have had such an enjoyable hike looking at that all day!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP