Monday, June 1, 2009

Crawford Notch/Mt Willard

On Memorial Day, Alex and I decided to go hiking in Crawford Notch. As a kid, he used to hike up Mt Willard and had lots of great memories there, so we decided that was the mountain for us.... The whole way up, I was sure we'd made a horrible mistake, the trail was rocky and seemed to never end, and Alex was not so pleased with my repeated "are we there yet?" questions. But when we got to the top, oh boy was it worth it. The views were incredible and I promptly forgot (almost) how horrible the hike up was. Thankfully the way back down was no where near as bad as the hike up. And for making it to the top, Alex got me a new LL Bean Appalachian Mountain Club fleece :)

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the trip:













0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP