Monday, May 11, 2009

Beach Trippin'

While I was home, my friend Emilee and I decided to head to the beach for some fun and some pictures. Unfortunately, it was FREEZING cold and windy that day, so we didn't end up staying long.... but I did get a couple of good pics and we had a good time, which is always the important thing... OH and at one point, I almost got the car stuck in the mud.... gotta love dirt roads in the spring ;)

Isn't Emilee adorable?




As I mentioned above, it was windy that day, so it made for bigger waves than we usually get along the Northumberland Strait, and of course the water was full of clay and mud. Too bad it wasn't warmer, those are the best days for swimming...



I was so busy shooting, I didn't notice the wave coming up and totally got my feet wet. Oops!!



1 comments:

Sarah Weber May 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

While ya'll are all bundled up in heavy parkas, I am sweating to death in shorts and tank tops. Oh, and sunburn too! Don't you wish you were here!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP