Sugar Shack
Oops!! So it's been a whole month since I blogged.... In my defense, I did move from South Carolina to Vermont during the past month, so it has been kind of nuts. We're now *temporarily* settled into my in-law's place until we can figure out where exactly we want to live and find a place that meets our wants and our price range...
Over the weekend, we went out to my brother- and sister-in-law's to tap some trees for maple syrup making. He's collecting sap all week and there'll be a boiling party on Saturday. We had a blast and I got some amazing shots, so I thought I'd share a few.
First up is the amazing view from their front porch!
Alex drilling into his brother Andy's tree 
Andy putting in a tap
Josh with our milk jugs (collection device)
The finished collection system (with Andy and Flat Stanley)
And a couple of artsy pics of the location

1 comments:
Looks like fun! I am jealous of the view!!
Post a Comment