Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pool Party

Our good friend Josh moved down South last week so we've been enjoying his company the past few days. Since it was so hot out this afternoon, we decided to head to the pool for some fun before supper. I brought my camera hoping to catch some good motion shots and I wasn't disappointed.












6 comments:

Sondra August 4, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

First of all, I am so jealous of your time at the pool. This hasn't felt like a summer for me with all the wedding planning.

Second, jealous of shot 5, it's really neat!

Anonymous August 4, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Looks like a blast! I love the series of him jumping in face-first, that's too funny!

Alycia Hildebrand August 5, 2008 at 1:36 AM  

Super Fun pictures!!

Jenn August 5, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

He looks like he's having so much fun! I too am green with envy!
I must agree that the diving in series is pretty fun! Great job Jenn!

M.R. August 6, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

He looks like a dolphin (think ace ventura) in pic 4

hahah

Theresa T August 6, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

That's funny Misty.

Great splashes.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP