Sunday, March 23, 2008

she sells seashells

Here are a few more of my favorites from our day at the beach yesterday. I had such a great time and I even went swimming - much to the shock and horror of Alex and Sarah. They thought I was going to come out of the water an icicle - but it wasn't really that bad :)







7 comments:

Sondra March 23, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Loving the starfish one :)

Alycia Hildebrand March 23, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

Love them all!! Great shots!!

The Way She Thinks March 24, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Yes, I am still in absolute horror thinking about it...I'm surprised you didn't lose some toes. :)

Jenn March 24, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

I also love the starfish!

Theresa T March 25, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

I love the pier-there's just something about how they photograph that appeals to me.

Pam March 27, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

I really like the picture of the pier.

vivi's mom March 29, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Very nice! The beach is beautiful!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP