Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pleasure or Pain?

If you haven't discovered by now - lately Sunday has been my photo day. The one day of the week that I fairly consistently get out with my camera and shoot. Well, since I can't really find my way around Greenville very well (outside of driving Alex to work and the mall LOL) I usually drag him along with me. Now, while I enjoy his company and getting out to explore the city..... Alex doesn't exactly love it. I thought I'd share some of the looks I got this weekend during our walk.







Does anyone else have this problem?

4 comments:

Jenn March 19, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

Tee hee...I'm glad I'm not the only one with a hubby who's less than thrilled to be forced to go out shooting :)
I really love the second-to-last one Jenn!

vivi's mom March 19, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

I havne't yet been able to get my man to pose whatsoever.

vivi's mom March 19, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Oh and I meant to say I love the fisrt one, the angle you took to get it and the lighting are great!

Theresa T March 25, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

I have no problem geting Chris out with me. He loves going with me and seeing where I'm going. Unfortunately, he sometimes gets too excited about something that he wants me to shoot and grab my arm to get my attention (making me shake and blur the shot that I was taking). He needs his own camera...

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP