Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bridge Flare

Today I had a chance to hang out with my awesome friend Sarah and we wandered around downtown enjoying a gorgeous day. Of course I brought my camera along (it goes most everywhere with me) and I do have some great shots from today but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see them. I will share a picture of the very cool, structurally awesome (according to Alex) Liberty Bridge from Sunday. Love love love the flare!



6 comments:

Callista March 6, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Beautiful, I love this picture :D

Alycia Hildebrand March 6, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

Amazing! Love the angle!

Jenn March 7, 2008 at 12:13 AM  

Gorgeous!

The Way She Thinks March 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

The structurally awesome, creepy bridge is more like it. I am still freaking out that it moves...bridges aren't supposed to move. :)

Jenn March 7, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Stunning

Theresa T March 8, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Love the brightness of the photo. I felt like I should squint when I first looked at it.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP