Tuesday, February 12, 2008

urban architecture

Here are some of the shots from Sunday hunt for the perfect picture of architecture in Greenville. It was definitely interesting going with a structural engineer who works closely with architects. Alex had lots to say about the different architectural styles, techniques and a couple of reprimands for things he didn't consider "architecture".













3 comments:

Carol-Ann February 12, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

BEAUTIFUL!! The buildings are so unique there. I don't find much history in the buildings where i live :(

Jenn February 13, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

I agree with Carol-Ann. I especially love the "Devereauxs"....

Theresa T February 19, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Some great brick buildings. It looks like you'll have lots to photograph as you explore your new city.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP