Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mouse Hunt

Alex and I went on a hunt to find all the bronze mice that are hidden along main street on Sunday. It was quite the adventure and we had a lot of fun doing it :) Here are a couple of my favorite shots from the afternoon :) I narrowed it down better than I did from the Clemson trip :)









4 comments:

Jenn February 5, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

How fun! And more great pics!!!

Carol-Ann February 7, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

What a cool activity!!

vivi's mom February 7, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

That is SO fun!!! I love tresure hunts! Great shots! The mice are so cute!

Sondra February 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

Cute! My grandmother wouldn't think so though. She's terrified of mice!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP