Man In Tree?
Sunday we went hiking at Chimney Rock in North Carolina (www.chimneyrockpark.com) and it was awesome. Freezing Cold but awesome. Here are a few of my faves from the day!
Crossing State Lines!
The Chimney from the bottom
Devil's Head
My SLR and my hat
Man in Tree? Man as tree? Manly tree??
One of the fascinating things were the quotes about nature.... Here are a couple :)

My cutie husband
Another gorgeous view
And the drive home :)


5 comments:
Jenn!! So nice!! I can't even pick a favourite!
Oo ooo my favorite is the Devil's Head one!!
And how many camera's do you bring with you if you took a shot of your camera?!
wow, what a view!!!
Thanks girls! It was definitely an incredible view!
Sondra - My SLR is a film camera and since my digital is still only half working and freezes up quite frequently, I brought both to make sure I got some good shots. Usually I just bring one though :)
I tlooks liek you had a very scenic hike. Love the blue sky.
Post a Comment