Monday, January 7, 2008

be detailed

My camera died early on Friday so there are no shots on it of the actual wedding. We semi-revived the camera on Saturday - it's still not working completely and likely never will but I was able to take some detail shots on Saturday after the wedding and upload all the pictures that hadn't been uploaded yet. Here they are!







6 comments:

Tatiana January 7, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Beautiful stuff!! Absolutely beautiful!

Jenn January 7, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

I had to quickly check out your pics before I headed out....Jenn, "your stuff" is gorgeous! I'm in love with your shoes!

Sondra January 7, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

Wow Jenn!! Stunning. Your ring.. the bouquet. So gorgeous. And you took these yourself, how more meaningful some how!

Carol-Ann January 8, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

Beautiful details Jenn!

Callista January 8, 2008 at 3:51 AM  

Love your bouquet...and all of it of course, but for some reason the flowers are stuck in my mind!

I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Theresa T January 9, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

Everything looks beautiful. Congratulations!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP