be a lady
- bug, that is. This wasn't my planned post for today. I had pictures taken earlier tonight that were going to be part of a post called be sticky. They'll have to wait for a different time though, cause these turned out way better. I was sitting in the livingroom on my mom's mac, talking to FH on msn about wedding plans when this little gal (or guy?) flew into the room and landed on an upside down glass bowl, just hanging out and posing for me. The funny thing? My camera was on the table beside the glass bowl. I think she wanted to pose. I can't believe I'm shooting lady bugs on Dec 3 during a huge snowstorm!


3 comments:
Oh! Awesome pictures! Amazing that she just flew in and settled like that. Great capture of an opportunity!
oh wow, Jenn! What a great shot!
Love the ripples. Sometimes it's all about timing huh?
Post a Comment