Saturday, December 8, 2007

be crisp

I had the opportunity to visit with another one of my longtime friends tonight, Bree. I've known her since she moved up the street from me when we were 7 and we have been through a lot together. She was home visiting for the weekend, so we were able to spend some time catching up tonight (okay a good 2 1/2 hours worth). She is looking great and I was so pleased that I was able to have some time with her before I move. She has such a great spirit and I love how she knows me. She gets that I am totally myself all the time. I don't change my personality depending on who I talk to or how sober I am. You always get the same from me. She knows that and loves it. One thing I treasure most in a person is that they can see who you are, and like who that person is.

You're probably wondering what my visit with Bree has to do with my photos for today. Tonight when I went to pick her up, she said "It sure is crisp out isn't it?' And that perfectly describes both how it felt out today and my photos for today. :)





3 comments:

Tatiana December 9, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

My mom always described cold weather as "crisp" even -50. Your pictures today remind me of the prairies a little bit, big blue sky and flat.

Lorelei December 9, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

Beautiful pictures. And they do definitely look crisp. The sky against the white is startling!

Theresa T December 10, 2007 at 10:02 PM  

Brrrrrrr......

Great textures and colours in the photos.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP