Wednesday, November 7, 2007

November 6, 2007

Well, it's late and I'm finally home. I had a great time but it's good to be home. My interview went okay and I passed! What a relief!

It's late and I'm ready for a date with my bed, but I wanted to throw up a couple of my favorites from each day for you quickly before bed. I hope you enjoy them and I'll add some more tomorrow. I haven't been on to check anyone else's blog yet but its at the top of my list of things to do tomorrow. I can't wait to see what you've all been up to.

Loves
Jenn

ETA - For some reason the photo upload button only worked for my Nov 5th post. Nov 4 and Nov 6 will have to come tomorrow. :(




ETAA - I tried one more time and it seems to be working?





2 comments:

Sondra November 7, 2007 at 9:43 PM  

The new pics are great!! I especially love the window reflections one. Where did you have to go for your interview?

Jenn M November 7, 2007 at 10:10 PM  

awe thanks! It was in Montreal :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP