Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ice Crystals

It was another cold and frosty morning here in Nova Scotia. I didn't want to leave my bed this morning cause it was toasty warm and the house was so cold (this coming from a girl who generally likes it cold to sleep). I decided to take a few shots on my way to work, since it's dark by the time I get home. The first picture is kinda symbolic of the end of Fall and the second is a cool picture of the ice crystals on the car window this morning. I hope you enjoy them!



6 comments:

Lorelei November 8, 2007 at 9:55 PM  

Oh wow... I absolutely love the second shot. What a fantastic capture of the frost! Great job!

M.R. November 8, 2007 at 10:33 PM  

agreed!
totally gorgeous

Jenn M November 8, 2007 at 11:07 PM  

awe thanks girls

Carol-Ann November 9, 2007 at 2:17 AM  

the ice crystals are AMAZING!!!

I wish BC rain was that picturesque! :(

Theresa T November 9, 2007 at 2:41 AM  

That ice looks amazing-although I imagine it wasn't too fun to scrape afterwards.

Jenn November 12, 2007 at 5:21 PM  

I agree, your frosty picture is amazing!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP