2 years ago
K1 visa! Now I can finally start planning! It's gonna be a crazy 52 days. I don't know if we can do it but it's been done before.
This may not be the most artistic, creative picture but it's worth thousands of dollars, months of waiting and a lifetime together!
Posted by Jenn M at 6:50 PM
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network
Back to TOP
5 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Picture I've seen in a while! Probably the happiest! hi hi
CONGRATS and can't wait to help you out with the planning! :D
awh! thanks janny! IT was definitely a happy day!! :)
and i Definitely am going to need all the help i can get ;)
Congrats! Probably one of the happiest ones though.
Great photo idea! I'm just getting up-to-speed on your story so I see it's been a long time coming. Congrats and happy planning!
Post a Comment