Monday, November 26, 2007

frozen wet paint

My picture today was inspired by the freezing rain on our car this morning on the way to work. It actually turned out kinda cool. :) I also added a couple of pics I shot yesterday afternoon in Halifax that turned out neat.






7 comments:

Jenn November 26, 2007 at 10:51 PM  

Jenn - they're all great! I need an explanation for the last one though! :)

Sondra November 26, 2007 at 11:23 PM  

ditto on the last one. I was looking for a caption! :)

Jenn M November 26, 2007 at 11:32 PM  

haha okay
the caption is "Jenn while planning a wedding, moving to SC and getting ready for Christmas

I took this shot as we were going over the McDonald bridge from Halifax to Dartmouth on our way home. The lights in the background are dartmouth and the streaking ones are cars coming the other direction :)

Heather Lassell November 27, 2007 at 12:07 AM  

I like'em! :)

Theresa T November 28, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

The sky looks tres neat and the contrast of the black really stands out against it.

Lorelei November 29, 2007 at 2:58 AM  

Great shots! I love the one at the bottom, it looks like the world is in motion while the photographer gets to stand still!

And the frozen paint one is extremely cool! Great job!

Shauna G December 1, 2007 at 4:47 AM  

Love the last shot!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP