be broken
Well tonight the down arrow key on my laptop broke. Technically it's been broken for about 6 months but I just tape it back together. Well tonight the tape broke in half too. SIGH. A sure sign that you spent too much time scrolling pages on the internet - when your down arrow key is completely broken in half.
The second delicious image is a picture of the grasshopper cheesecake mixture mom made tonight for Christmas in the Park on Saturday - doesn't it look delicious??
3 comments:
The way the cheesecake mixture is clinging to the spoon at the bottom, it almost looks like a little grasshopper is trying to escape (hey-I'd still eat it!).
What? Grasshopper cheesecake? I love the drink called a 'Grasshopper' is this similar??? Minty?
If so you should finagle the recipe for me :)
yep! it's like the drink! I can PM you the recipe if you'd like - but I have to tell you I like Grasshopper Pie better - it's very similar but better. Instead of minty cheesecake layer it's marshmallow fluff, creme de menthe and whipped cream mixed together and frozen into something like ice cream! MMM
Let me know if you want either :)
Post a Comment